Welcome to The Nassau-Suffolk Funeral Directors Association (NSFDA)
NSFDA maintains an Executive Office:
69 Indian Head Road
Kings Park, New York
Phone: (631) 765-3737
The Nassau-Suffolk Funeral Directors Association (NSFDA), founded during the mid-1980s, is an organization of New York State Licensed Funeral Directors and New York State Registered Funeral Firms dedicated to:
- Promoting high ethical and business standards in the Funeral profession
- Supporting those who minister daily to the needs of the bereaved
- Providing the continuing education necessary for individual enhancement and in order to meet New York State licensing requirements
- Upholding the excellence of the various mortuary science schools at which its members were educated
- Advancing the interaction between Licensed Funeral Directors and those agencies with which they deal on behalf of themselves and the families they serve.
General Meeting, FREE Dinner and FREE Presentation
“Active Shooter, What Can You Do?”
Presented by Jared Ring, Retired NYPD
Tuesday November 13th. Registration at 5:30pm.
Join us for a FREE Presentation which includes dinner, a cash bar, and a 50/50 raffle.