Welcome to The Nassau-Suffolk Funeral Directors Association (NSFDA)
NSFDA maintains an Executive Office:
69 Indian Head Road
Kings Park, New York
Phone: (631) 765-3737
The Nassau-Suffolk Funeral Directors Association (NSFDA), founded during the mid-1980s, is an organization of New York State Licensed Funeral Directors and New York State Registered Funeral Firms dedicated to:
- Promoting high ethical and business standards in the Funeral profession
- Supporting those who minister daily to the needs of the bereaved
- Providing the continuing education necessary for individual enhancement and in order to meet New York State licensing requirements
- Upholding the excellence of the various mortuary science schools at which its members were educated
- Advancing the interaction between Licensed Funeral Directors and those agencies with which they deal on behalf of themselves and the families they serve.
License Renewals have been mailed out from the Department of Health, Bureau of Funeral Directing.
Please watch your mail for your renewal.
Annual Meeting and Two Credit CEU Presentation
Tuesday May 8, 2018 at the Irish Coffee Pub in East Islip.
Click here for registration form