The Nassau-Suffolk Funeral Directors Association (NSFDA), founded during the mid-1980s, is an organization of New York State Licensed Funeral Directors and New York State Registered Funeral Firms dedicated to:
- Promoting high ethical and business standards in the Funeral profession
- Supporting those who minister daily to the needs of the bereaved
- Providing the continuing education necessary for individual enhancement and in order to meet New York State licensing requirements
- Upholding the excellence of the various mortuary science schools at which its members were educated
- Advancing the interaction between Licensed Funeral Directors and those agencies with which they deal on behalf of themselves and the families they serve.
Check back regularly for updated News & Events
We are excited to announce that we have launched our new website!