Welcome to The Nassau-Suffolk Funeral Directors Association (NSFDA)
NSFDA maintains an Executive Office:
69 Indian Head Road
Kings Park, New York
Phone: (631) 765-3737
The Nassau-Suffolk Funeral Directors Association (NSFDA), founded during the mid-1980s, is an organization of New York State Licensed Funeral Directors and New York State Registered Funeral Firms dedicated to:
- Promoting high ethical and business standards in the Funeral profession
- Supporting those who minister daily to the needs of the bereaved
- Providing the continuing education necessary for individual enhancement and in order to meet New York State licensing requirements
- Upholding the excellence of the various mortuary science schools at which its members were educated
- Advancing the interaction between Licensed Funeral Directors and those agencies with which they deal on behalf of themselves and the families they serve.
1st Annual NSFDA CEU Symposium and Networking Event
by Nassau-Suffolk Funeral Directors Association
The NSFDA cordially invites you to come and attend our 1st Annual Symposium and Networking Event on Tuesday April 4, 2017 at the prestigious Garden City Hotel. Come to earn your 6 CEU's - provided by Continuing Vision, meet with many vendors from our industry and network with the students of Nassau Community College and American Academy McAllister Institute Mortuary Science programs. Register now by clicking the button below.
PLEASE NOTE: pre-registration is a must for admission to this program.
Register early (CEU Registration Deadline March 21, 2017). Space will be limited.